Lorcan works at social impact and education start-up INCO Academy, designing courses that prepare students across the world for the jobs of tomorrow.
I work primarily on our core offerings spanning the intersection between the tech and green sectors, as well as engineering learning environments to support Google.org's existing course catalogue.
- Taught and mentored 300 students in 9 months across Ireland as they made first steps on their career journey into tech.
The project was sponsored by Verizon Media.
- Founded Piwalo, helping local businesses scale their supply and adapt to the on-demand economy.
The project was incubated by and later licensed to local government.
- Product Engineer at Cartrawler, one the largest B2B tech companies in Ireland.
- Growth strategy consultant at a member branch of ILCU, as they prepared to roll out digital banking nationwide.
Developed microsites and build localised marketing campaigns.
- P² is a community for product managers in the education sector.
On the Horizon
- MBA at Smurfit Business School.