I believe that innovation and technology are key to creating sustainable social impact and to resolve some of the inequalitites that tech itself has accelerated. Today I work for INCO Academy, supporting people from all walks of life making their first steps into the industry.
In my current role I continuously seek novel ways to use technology to advance project-based learning, prioritise technical requirements, curate training best practices and improve internal feedback loops.
As a facilitator, I am a peer learning advocate, passionate about enabling those ‘Aha!’ moments for learners as they evolve into T-shaped tech professionals. My time in the classroom allows me to garner insights from learner and facilitator pain points, prioritise requirements and iterate curricula.
More about me:
- My favourite words are “What”, “Why”, “How and “When”
- I like being at the centre of things. Hungry to deepen my understanding of the business issues and challenges of the e-Learning sector, from strategic planning to execution
- I’m equally as comfortable working within the large structure of a global company as I am working in a small, start-up environment
- As a result of my freelance consultancy and industry background I can adapt smoothly to almost any domain
- A rapid learner, I enjoy passing my knowledge on to others as actionable strategies and tactics. I have created and/or delivered workshops in Product Management, Product Owner (Agile Process), and Systems Thinking